North West London, London
£26 - £28 per hour
2 months ago
Adult Social Worker, Care Management Service, NW London, £28ph
An experienced Adult Social Worker is required to work within a Care Management Service based in North West London.
The service covers Older Adults including those with dementia and other mental health needs as well as people with physical disabilities.
Main duties include:
- Complete assessment/reassessment of needs including MCA's (Mental Capacity Assessments)
- Undertake carer's assessments.
- Develop and review support plans.
- Contribute to Best Interest Decision making and/or Court of Protection proceedings, including DoLS.
- Undertake more intensive and long term care management interventions, i.e. hoarding, history of non-engagement with services.
- Provide Social Work support to Community Mental Health Team for Older Adults
- Undertake Safeguarding Adults procedures.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience working with older adults
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.