£30.00 - £33.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currentlt seeking an experienced Adult Mental Health Senior Practitioner to work within Essex County Council based in Basildon.
- Professional qualification (educated to degree level in relevant subject area) and evidence of registration with HCPC i.e. DipSW, CQSW, CSS or other equivalent social work qualification. Other alternative recognised qualification as appropriate.
- Approved Mental Health Professional Mental Health Act 1983 as recognised by ECC.
- Evidence of continuing professional development / post qualifying training relevant to the post.
- Post qualifying knowledge and experience of Mental Health social work including statutory work.
- Experience of delivering public services in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment and ability to implement and maintain high quality of service delivery.
- Experience of working in a political environment, skills in understanding and responding to different perspectives and taking a cross organisational perspective.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of clients.
- Proven ability to undertake Mental Health assessments.
- Ability to demonstrate supervisory skills
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly