£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced School Administration Officer looking to start a new role September 2019?
Do you live locally to South East London?
- Administration Officer
- £75-£90 per day
- Must have previous school admin experience
- September Start
- London Borough of Lewisham
- Previous school admin experience is essential
Purpose of the role:
To work closely with the School Business Manager, the Administration Officer plays a supportive role in the effective management of school administrative systems, including monitoring and reviewing the school's systems and procedures.
The Administration Officer also undertakes other professional duties, as delegated by the Headteacher.
In order to deliver the service effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder will be required from time to time to perform work not specifically referred to above and which is on occasion outside of normal working hours. Such duties, however, will fall within the general scope of the post, at the appropriate grade. Any such duties should not substantially change the general character of the post.
One of the key responsibilities of the role is to safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils and to promote fundamental British Values.
Previous Experience must consist of;
- Experience of working within a school environment
- Must of worked in a school environment previously
- Experience of managing data bases
- Experience of managing attendance and punctuality within a school environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience of providing front line services to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a framework of statutory compliance
- Experience of managing own workload
- Experience of managing Human Resources and Payroll
- Experience of managing school dinner money packages
- Experience of managing admissions within a school environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven ability to use a range of IT packages
- Proven ability to analyse, use and present data
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
If you feel that you are the correct administration officer for this post then please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.