£9 - £12 per hour
3 months ago
Remedy Education are currently looking for an experienced Admin Assistant to work in an "Outstanding" Secondary school. The role is due to start ASAP and continue until July 2019. The successful candidate must be available to work five days per week, working 8:30am - 3.30pm.
The school maintain a happy, orderly and respectful working environment. They are a three-form entry school with lots going on. The Headteacher has created a respectful partnership between staff, pupils and parents and a commitment to support good behaviour which allows for a happy place of learning and working.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 6 months' experience working in a school setting
- Good knowledge of SIMS and data entry
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in using computers and technology.
Requirements for this role:
- Data entry
- Timely response to emails and phone calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Managing paper and electronic filing systems
- Processing pupil absences
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Maintaining resources using the ordering system, keeping accurate records
The school is very easily accessible via the Jubilee Line. Parking is available for staff who wish to drive.
The successful candidate will be working in a school where every success is celebrated for both staff and pupils. The school runs smooth and the Headteacher is looking for hardworking practitioners she can offer permanent contracts too. If you are successful, the school can offer you a working environment that has energy and kindness poured into day to day life.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.