£8 - £11 per hour
3 months ago
School Administrator - Lewisham - ASAP start - Long term
Remedy Education are currently looking for an experienced school administrator to work for one of our brilliant Primary School in Lewisham.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a school in a similar role. It is essential that you have experience or confident using SIMS and spreadsheets.
This position is to start ASAP and on a long term basis, with the potential for permanent.
Main duties will include:
- Using Excel to update records
- Using and maintaining the SIMS data base and school records
- Contacting and liaising with parents and students
- General office duties
Application requirements for Remedy Education
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Please only apply if you have SIMS experience.
Please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!