£80 - £85 per hour
24 days ago
1:1 Support Assistant - ASD Students - Southwark, South East London
- Long term to permanent
- Full time
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm
- £80-85 a day
- Starting September 2019
- Based within a ASD department
Remedy Education are looking for a 1:1 Support Assistant to work within our Southwark based school.
You will be working within the classroom supporting the teacher educating the students within your care. You will be supporting children with ASD, literacy and numeracy.
We are looking for a TA/LSA who has:
- GCSE level in English and Maths or NVQ Level 3
- Preferred experience working within children in and educational setting or nursery
- Preferred experience of working with children with ASD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils with different cultural, physical and social needs
- High expectations about what all children can achieve
You will be supporting students with ASD, so experience with challenging behaviour is helpful.
Our lovely school is looking for a TA/LSA/Support Assistant to join their school ASAP.
The school is based in Southwark with amazing transport links and welcoming staff.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.