4 months ago
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth - September Start
Q - Are you seeking a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant position?
Q - Do you have experience supporting children with learning needs?
Remedy are currently looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work within a SEN school based in Wandsworth. This will include supporting children 1:1 who have special education needs.
Please note, Teaching Assistant experience is not essential for this role. We are looking for someone with SEN experience in any setting that will be able to support an undiagnosed child on a 1:1 basis. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is dedicated and passionate about supporting SEN children.
If you are a Psychology Graduate that has experience working with children in any setting, you could be a suitable candidate, so please apply.
Have a read of all the details before applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity.
- Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a Reception pupil on a 1:1 basis
- Working closely with the SENCO and Class Teacher
- Helping promote independence and life skills
- £70 - £90 per day
- Start ASAP or September
- SEN Experience essential
- Ideally a Graduate interested in education, teaching or psychology
- A dedicated individual who can commit to the academic year
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Outstanding Primary School
- Located in Wandswoth, 5 mins walk from a statio
- Excellent Facilities
- Free Parking
Does this sound like the perfect SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? Perhaps you need some more details? Apply today or call Sophie at Remedy Education.