£75 - £85 per day
11 days ago
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich Primary School - September 2019
Remedy Education are working with a fantastic mainstream primary school in Greenwich, South East London, helping them find a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant. The school are searching for a SEN Teaching Assistants to work on a 1:1 basis with different SEN children.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, or at least working with children with SEN (ideally ASD). It will be advantageous if you are a graduate interested in pursuing a career in teaching, however it is not essential. We are primarily looking for someone with experience that will be keen to get stuck in from day one and work with the child, helping to improve their social skills, fine motor skills and access the learning.
If you are a recent graduate lacking experience, please apply to this or one of our alternative roles. We are always looking for graduates with an interested in Education and SEN, keen to work with pupils with a wide range of needs, including: Autism (ASD/ASC), Down syndrome, Dyslexia, ADHD, GDD, EBD and more.
All our vacancies are FULL TIME and for the ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR.
If you are a recent graduate keen on pursuing a career in education, psychology or mental health then working as a SEN Teaching Assistant is a fantastic & proven way to gain paid hands-on experience before progressing your career.
JOB: SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 with SEN children
- Paid £70 - £90 per day, term time only
- Full Time - September 2019 start
- Working in and out of the classroom, supporting children with their learning and social skills
PERSON: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Relevant experience with SEN. Graduate or Non-Graduate.
- Graduate interested in SEN or Teaching
- Passionate and enthusiastic about working with children
- Experience working with children is beneficial
- Genuine interest in Primary Education
SCHOOL: Greenwich Primary School
- Outstanding Greenwich Primary School
- Schools Direct Teacher Training available for Graduates
- One of the top Performing Schools in the Boroughs
- Located in the London Borough of Greenwich. Good bus, car and rail connections.
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, please apply today. Vacancies will fill up fast. The school are keen to interview and appoint this calendar year, meaning you will need to register ASAP for us to gain references and complete the relevant safeguarding and vetting checks required for all Teaching Assistants.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.