AUTISM SPECIALISTS NEEDED IN DUBAI ASAP
|Job Ref: RM234584
Permanent vacancy in - Abu Dhabi
- ABA Clinical Supervisors
- ABA Case Managers
- Senior ABA Therapists
- ABA Therapists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Educational Psychologists
- Special Need Teachers
- Implement techniques based on Applied Behavior Analysis during 1:1 therapy sessions with children with autism and related disorders in the center, home, or school settings.
- Implement structured and individualized treatment programs designed by a Clinical Supervisor, including skill acquisition programs and behavior plans, to teach children with autism language, play, social, self-help, and academic skills.
- Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each child’s program.
- Participate in clinical meetings, workshops, and training seminars as necessary.
- Communicate child’s progress or other feedback to supervisory staff.
- Arrive on time to all scheduled sessions; minimal therapist-initiated cancellations.
- Represents organisation professionally and ethically.
- Maintain accurate and timely records including timesheets and reports.
- Adhere to Clinical Supervisor and Case Manager clinical treatment recommendations.
- Assists with other administrative tasks when required.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or closely related field strongly preferred (ABA qualification)
- A desire to work with children with autism.
- Ability to work well with children
- Ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member
- Ability to work well independently
- Respect confidentiality of all clients
** A degree is essential **
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your cv to Roy at Remedy Education today!
Look for New jobs in this field